velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Velocity generates lines with mixed EOL
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 17:04:02 GMT
I think it's a bug, personally. And it should go in the issue tracker.
 But you should know that Anakia (and Texen and DVSL and Docbook) are
all fairly dormant these days.  Those developers and users that are
active on the lists tend to be focused on Engine and Tools.  So if you
want this fixed, odds are likely that you'll need to tackle it
yourself.  If you do, i can help commit patches.  But my time for
Engine and Tools is limited enough.  I can't spare time for the other
projects, because i never use them myself.  And the Anakia that still
ships with Velocity Engine 1.6/1.7 is deprecated.  You should use the
standalone Anakia project, if anything.  I think it even has a few
more fixes than the deprecated one in the core.