velocity-user mailing list archives

From Rohit Khamkar <rkham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Velocity tools with Velocity Engine
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:56:04 GMT
Different from the standard out i meant. So in case there were any
exception, I should see them in the logs.

Well my environment is WebSphere app server, with java 1.5

I am using Velocity engine and trying to use Velocity Tools in
standalone fashion. Not sure what else you need to know for velocity
in a standalone environment.