velocity-user mailing list archives

From sg...@gmx.net
Subject Changing default locale for VelocityViewServlet and their tools
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:26:22 GMT
Hi,

I am struggling with some stupid configs of VelocityViewServlet. The locale for the tools
in the toolbox are taken from the http request. Which is fine als long as you don't use any
other framework. Well, I do use JSTL and it handles it locale differently. I want to auto-inject
this locale into the tools.
I have figured out that in ViewToolContext#107 the locale is auto-set. How can I reset this
locale in my VelocityViewServlet?

Thanks,

Mike
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl