velocity-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mutating a collection
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:19:37 GMT
Hi Chris,

It seems to me that in java, Iterator can not be modified during the
iteration loop. It is not particular to Velocity though.

If you want to remove elements, maybe during the loop, you could mark the
indexes for the items to be removed, then, remove them afterwards?

Cheers,

Jian
http://www.jiansnet.com/search?q=computer+science+interview+questions