velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Non-resetable iterator warning
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:53:22 GMT
Nathan,

On 2/16/2011 5:47 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> all relevant things were fixes for these problems in subsequent
> versions.  seriously, i can't remember anything related to this
> except the fixes.  tally one for reasons to upgrade.

Gotcha.

> please, if i were omnipotent, i would strike all pre-1.6 versions
> from existence and force you to upgrade. ;)

If you were omnipotent, I'd ask you to upgrade me and make sure
everything worked flawlessly :)

Seriously, Velocity is something we /really/ want to upgrade. Once I'm
on the 1.6 track with Velocity and 2.0 track with velocity-tools, I can
start really being a committer again (or maybe just start being one in
the first place). It's really tough to work on something you're just not
using at all for your own work.

Thanks,
-chris