velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: Directive indenting ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:33:13 GMT
Does it work with current 1.7 (latest stable) version or should I migrate to V2 beta ?
If yes, is that beta version stable enough ?

On 22 mars 2011, at 11:41, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer ! For years, I was thinking it was not possible.
>
> On 21 mars 2011, at 20:52, Claude Brisson wrote:
>
>> Yet, you can check a custom resource loader available on the wiki that does precisely
this:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/StructuredGlobbingResourceLoader
>>

>> Claude

up in the output, which I don't want to happen.

 my resource loader wraps a template's stream inside my own stream implementation which filters
template lines.  That is, if a line starts with "<white-space>#blah", the initial spaces
are trimmed off.

already provides an easier way to accomplish the same thing, I'd prefer that...