velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: Directive indenting ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:20:22 GMT
It's a very straightforward input filter that uses the common resource

It's the filter itself that should be considered beta.

  Claude

On 2011-03-22 14:33, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
> Does it work with current 1.7 (latest stable) version or should I migrate to V2 beta
?
> If yes, is that beta version stable enough ?
>
> On 22 mars 2011, at 11:41, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the pointer ! For years, I was thinking it was not possible.
>>
>> On 21 mars 2011, at 20:52, Claude Brisson wrote:
>>
>>> Yet, you can check a custom resource loader available on the wiki that does precisely
this:
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/StructuredGlobbingResourceLoader
>>>

>>> Claude

up in the output, which I don't want to happen.

 my resource loader wraps a template's stream inside my own stream implementation which filters
template lines.  That is, if a line starts with "<white-space>#blah", the initial spaces
are trimmed off.

already provides an easier way to accomplish the same thing, I'd prefer that...