velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: Directive indenting ?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:01:05 GMT
As noted on the wiki page, this custom resource loader extends
WebappResourceLoader but you can do exactly the same while extending
FileResourceLoader.

If you do so, be sure to share it! Also, the code could probably be
optimized a bit (for instance by using a StringBuilder instead of a
String for its inner buffer).

   Claude

On 2011-03-23 10:47, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
> It doesn't compile :
> the WebappResourceLoader class is not found.
> I guess it is in the velocity-tool.jar extra lib ... I'll try, I have several emergency
in parallel :-)
> If my guess is correct, I'll just have to add a new dependency on my project.
> I'll let you know.
>
> On 22 mars 2011, at 17:20, Claude Brisson wrote:
>
>> It's a very straightforward input filter that uses the common resource loading API
- it should work well with 1.7.

>> It's the filter itself that should be considered beta.
>>
>> Claude
>>
>> On 2011-03-22 14:33, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
>>> Does it work with current 1.7 (latest stable) version or should I migrate to
V2 beta ?
>>> If yes, is that beta version stable enough ?

"#end" show up in the output, which I don't want to happen.

preprocesser:  my resource loader wraps a template's stream inside my own stream implementation
which filters template lines.  That is, if a line starts with "<white-space>#blah",
the initial spaces are trimmed off.

Velocity already provides an easier way to accomplish the same thing, I'd prefer that...