velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: Directive indenting ?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:47:20 GMT
It doesn't compile :
the WebappResourceLoader class is not found.
I guess it is in the velocity-tool.jar extra lib ... I'll try, I have several emergency in
parallel :-)
If my guess is correct, I'll just have to add a new dependency on my project.
I'll let you know.

On 22 mars 2011, at 17:20, Claude Brisson wrote:

> It's a very straightforward input filter that uses the common resource loading API -
it should work well with 1.7.

> It's the filter itself that should be considered beta.
>
> Claude
>
> On 2011-03-22 14:33, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
>> Does it work with current 1.7 (latest stable) version or should I migrate to V2 beta
?
>> If yes, is that beta version stable enough ?
>>
>> On 22 mars 2011, at 11:41, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the pointer ! For years, I was thinking it was not possible.

show up in the output, which I don't want to happen.

preprocesser:  my resource loader wraps a template's stream inside my own stream implementation
which filters template lines.  That is, if a line starts with "<white-space>#blah",
the initial spaces are trimmed off.

Velocity already provides an easier way to accomplish the same thing, I'd prefer that...