velocity-user mailing list archives

From teemu kanstren <tkanst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceNotFoundException in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:15:13 GMT
What are your settings to get your .vm templates copied into the project
compilation folder? Check that it uses pattern .vm to copy your stuff. Then
use a loader like classpath resource loader to get there.. But check your
compilation dir that it has the .vm files and in the path you are trying to
load (and that this is actually accessible in the classpath).