velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a programming exercise integrating velocity with spring ... for general interest of this list
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 21:23:12 GMT
It's not something i can use yet, and i wasn't able to get the source
in any form.  But the javadoc makes it look thorough, and this is
certainly something that has been sorely missing from Spring
integration.  In general, it sounds great.  But why GPL?  That's
prohibitive for us in future spring/velocity projects.  Apache or BSD
licensing would be great. :)