velocity-user mailing list archives

From Anne Peter <nnpt...@gmail.com>
Subject How to display template output in a pop-up window
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 08:14:05 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to Velocity and I tried with few samples by writing Servlets
extending VelocityViewServlet and implementing the handleRequest(). This
method displays the output in a new page.

But my requirement is:
When a button on a JSP is clicked, the template should get processed &
merged and the output of the template should be shown in a popup window.
(i.e: the parent window should display the same content as earlier & the
form should be shown in a popup).

I would like to know how can I achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Anne