velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: Velocity Tools 2.0 README has incorrect build instructions
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:57:12 GMT
Since you're using branches/2.0.x, commit your changes there, it'll be
easier to test... remarks and changes if any can wait thereafter,
that's why versionning systems are for.

You can port yourself the changes to trunk, it'd be nice, but beware,
the directory structure is a bit different so you may have to merge
changes file by file. Otherwise create a jira issue (no need to attach
the patches, only mention the svn revision numbers of all your changes
in branches/2.0.x) and one of us other commiters will take care of it.

  Claude