velocity-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Template question
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:48:58 GMT

I tried your suggestion, but still no dice.  I get my object via a singleton
call, but it still has a public method ...

		final MonitorStatistics stats = MonitorStatistics.getInstance();
		final Map<String, Object> map = new HashMap<String, Object>();
		map.put("stats", stats);

the relevant class code is ...

public class MonitorStatistics {
   /**
    * instance
    */
   private static MonitorStatistics instance = null;

   /**
    * singleton
    */
   public static MonitorStatistics getInstance() {
      if (null == instance) {
         instance = new MonitorStatistics();
      }
      return instance;
   }

   /**
    * Shortest time between leads (in milliseconds)
    */
   private Double shortestTimeBetweenLeads;

	public Double getShortestTimeBetweenLeads() {
		return shortestTimeBetweenLeads;
	}

Any other ideas on how to troubleshoot this?  When my emails come through,
it still appears as, "Shortest Time Between Leads
$stats.shortestTimeBetweenLeads".

 - Dave