velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:15:11 GMT
All,

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm upgrading Velocity from 1.4 -> 1.7
and also considering upgrading tools from 1.4 -> 2.0. I tried the naive
strategy of just upgrading everything, rebuilding and restarting. No
errors on startup, which was nice.

On the other hand, my uses of $link.setRelative are all broken, which I
used a lot to include static content. I can't seem to find in the svn
logs when the LinkTool.setRelative method went away. I can see in
StutsLinkTool the setAction and setForward methods are still there.

When did LinkTool.setRelative go away and why? Was this just a cleanup
of the API (the LinkTool.relative(String) method appears to be the same)?

Thanks,
-chris