velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:39:54 GMT
All,

In addition to LinkTool.setRelative, LinkTool.setURI was also removed.

I have way too much template code that uses these so I wrote a wrapper
class to bring them back. It appears that LinkTool.uri(String) is not as
permissive as it used to be: I'm getting a syntax error for a "mailto"
link which I'll have to investigate.

I'm reporting these because the Velocity Tools upgrade page basically
says "drop-in the new JAR and report any problems to the users list".
The current release build is not drop-in replaceable. :(

Thanks,
-chris