velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Incompatibilities in VELTOOLS from 1.4 -> 2.0 (was: Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:07:16 GMT
All,

> I'm getting a syntax error for a "mailto" link which I'll have to
> investigate.

I fixed one problem (URI class was objecting to spaces I had in the
"opaque" portion of the URI - something like "Chris Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net>" as the URI) but it appears that LinkTool
will no longer allow me to add query parameters to mailto links.

Something like this doesn't work:

 $link.uri("mailto:foo").param('foo', 'bar')

Result:   mailto:foo
Expected: mailto:foo?foo=bar

I've had a quick look at the code and I can't understand why it won't
allow that. Any ideas?

Thanks,
-chris