velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:33:20 GMT
Nathan,

On 7/20/2011 11:28 AM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> Ah, yeah, i see the problem now.  StrutsLinkTool probably should have
> extended the old LinkTool.  If you want to add the deprecated methods
> back into StrutsLinkTool or change its parent class, i won't object.
> I don't use the Struts support anymore anyway.

I'm happy to do either -- let me know which you'd prefer. I suspect
you'd rather re-add those methods instead of changing the inheritance
chain (again).

Quick question: which file(s) should I be editing?

$ find -name StrutsLinkTool.java
./src/main/java/org/apache/velocity/tools/struts/StrutsLinkTool.java
./velocity-tools-struts/src/main/java/org/apache/velocity/tools/struts/StrutsLinkTool.java

??

-chris