velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Dependency on Jakarta ORO
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:48:58 GMT
Nathan,

On 7/19/2011 7:59 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> Oh, but in Engine 1.7 it is still used for EscapeReference and
> subclasses.  Though if you don't use those, you don't need ORO.

I didn't think about trunk tracking 2.0 (which completely makes sense).

I'm pretty sure I use EscapeTool which doesn't inherit from
EscapeReference but might use it internally. I think I'll leave ORO in
there for the time being. It looks like it's being used by another
library, anyway, though I'm moving away from it because it doesn't
support Unicode character classes (which makes matching "letters" kind
of a PITA).

Thanks,
-chris