velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Velocity Tools 2.0 README has incorrect build instructions
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:25:53 GMT
Nathan,

> I'll go ahead and commit everywhere.

Hmm... I'm having trouble building trunk. That could be due to a number
of environmental factors including wrong maven version (I grabbed
3.0.3), wrong maven use (I tried "mvn compile"), or missing local
settings (no local Velocity 2.0 build), etc.

My patch builds and tests cleanly on 2.0.x and has been committed.

I can simply commit a similar patch to trunk (only difference is path
names) and let someone verify it works. I'm reasonably confident that
everything will be fine, and I'm guessing that VELOTOOLS-2.1 is quite a
ways off so I won't be ruining some schedule if some small thing is out
of order.

Shall I commit or let someone else forward-port my change? The patch was
a completely new method in DateTool and a completely new DateToolTest file.

-chris