velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject [tools] LinkTool.addAllParameters is not behaving as before
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:23:06 GMT
All,

As I get further into the testing of Velocity Tools 2.0, I'm finding
that the addAllParameters method isn't working as it used to.

The use case here is something like this:

$forward = $link.setRelative('foo').addIgnore('xyz')

I know this used to work because we use it rather heavily in our
search/select screens. I also originally wrote the
addIgnore/addAllParameter code in the first place for precisely these cases.

It looks like addIgnore and addAllParameters have been replaced by
addRequestParams() and addRequestParamsExcept() and implemented using
the replacement methods.

For some reason, they are not working for me. I'll be looking at the
code to try to figure it out, but if anyone's spidey-sense is tingling,
please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
-chris