velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: [tools] StrutsLinkTool's setForward method has different behavior
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:24:23 GMT
Nathan,

On 7/28/2011 1:20 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> Wow.  Slow down.  I already fixed VELTOOLS-146.  You need to svn
> update your code.

Aah, I hadn't seen that. I've been at a location that has horrendous
Internet access and email is one of the most painful things to do on
that network.

It didn't take that long to research and "fix".

Yeah, I wasn't convinced that my solution was the best, but at least I
understood what was happening. I've looked at your patch and like it
much better than mine -- I believe it treats URIs more uniformly and
appropriately, and the code is simpler than it was before.

Confirmed that it works for the one case I was testing. I'll look for
others and then confirm the fix in general.

Thanks,
-chris