velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incompatibilities in VELTOOLS from 1.4 -> 2.0 (was: Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:12:21 GMT
the createURI method ignores query params for opaque URIs, that's the
only explanation that seems possible to me with what i know of your
code.  it's been years since i wrote all this, so i don't recall all
the vagaries of the URI class and opaque URI handling.  but it
definitely seems wrong to not allow params on a mailto link.  i'd say
that needs to be fixed.  i've no idea when i'd be able to get to that.