velocity-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Polet <guillaume.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VelocityMacro scope
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:29:51 GMT
Thanks Sergiu for your fast and perfect answer. It seems to me that we
met the same kind of issues (I also had some issues with quotes escaping
;-)). I even had issues with the '@' sign but that's another story.

Is there any way to get the previous behaviour with some kind of
velocity property?
Is there an alternate suggested way of working, or am I forced to pass a
map to push the returned values?

Thanks,

Guillaume