velocity-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Polet <guillaume.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Velocity to generate GWT Code
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:23:19 GMT
Hello Vanessa,

What do you mean by generating GWT Web Page? Do you want to integrate
velocity in a web-application or do you have to generate GWT Java
classes and UIBinder XML pages that you will in turn compile and put in
a web application? If the latter, what input do you have to feed the
context of the velovity engine?

As for the version, just take the latest one: 1.7

Cheers,
Guillaume