velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Townson <christopher.town...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a programming exercise integrating velocity with spring ... for general interest of this list
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 17:17:13 GMT
as a follow up to this old thread on the spring-velocity glue library
I wrote some time back, I have picked up this project again after a
long break -- the first part of which is to move to github
https://github.com/corinthino/spring-velocity

the second part will probably be to update the licence ... and, of
course, anyone is now free to make the necessary changes for this,
should they wish :)

Cheers,

Chris