velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Swing EditorKit for Velocity?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:15:06 GMT
All,

I'm building a custom Velocity template editor for a project I'm working
on and everything currently works. What I'd really love to be able to do
is offer something better than the current JTextArea-based editor --
simple(ish) things like syntax highlighting, etc.

JEditorPane looks promising but of course there is a lot of
customization that needs to occur in order to make that work --
basically building my own EditorKit.

I've found two Eclipse plug-ins (VelocityWebEdit and veloedit) but I'm
having a hard time finding their source code (in spite of their presence
on SourceForce).

Does anyone know of any existing software that I might be able to borrow
in order to build this kind of thing?

Thanks,
-chris