velocity-user mailing list archives

From ANS Developer Team <...@answeb.org>
Subject Simple list of all methods, properties, variables available to templates?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 02:57:59 GMT
Hi all, I'm trying to find a list all of the above that can be used in a
template, preferably with a brief description of what it does (but that's
not entirely necessary).

I'm building site using the Velocity-based Vosao CMS, and have no idea what
what methods, properties, and variables are available to me except the
sparse few used in the example Blog app.

For example there's a $page.friendlyURL property, but what other properties
does $page have?  Having trouble finding this information.

I've found the Velocity VTL Reference Guide, but that's more of a syntax
uide without a comprehensive list, and I've found the online Velocity API
docs, but that's overkill and I still can't find the $page object in it
(not sure what class it's in).

Any help on this much appreciated!