velocity-user mailing list archives

From ANS Developer Team <...@answeb.org>
Subject Re: Simple list of all methods, properties, variables available to templates?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:33:19 GMT
Thanks Nathan, just got a chance to test this.  $context.put("context",
context) is just being written verbatim, rather than being evaluated.

I've stuck into several different locations (templates, structures,
content), some of which I know have Velocity processing enabled.

Since it's not being evaluated, does this mean the context doesn't have a
reference to itself in my CMS?

Tried $class.inspect($context.get($key)), but same result.