velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: http referer variable
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:25:28 GMT
Velocity itself is only a template engine, and doesn't know anything
about HTTP requests or responses. It does need some wrapper to have it
work in a web context.

If you are using Velocity 1.4 (quite an old version, by the way),
there are some chances that the wrapper is VelocityServlet, in which
case the key to access the request is "req".

  Claude