velocity-user mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging going to stdout (or webapp context log?)
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:52:59 GMT
Chris,

Have you checked line 25 column 8 to make sure its not null?  ie $patients
is not null?

INFO:  Velocity  [error] Right side ($patients.size()) of '<' operation
has null value at /staff/patients.vm[line 25, column 8]

this is my log4j setting

# Velocity talks a lot
log4j.category.org.apache.velocity=WARN

Cheers Greg