velocity-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject velocimacro.library - all specified required?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:59:40 GMT
I’m trying to set up a system that has some built-in (to a JAR, class path loader) macros
defined (in _macros.vm) and allows the user, in their own file system loader path, to define
macros.vm (without underscore prefix) to add their own.

I’m trying this:
   engine.setProperty(RuntimeConstants.VM_LIBRARY, "_macros.vm,macros.vm”);

But I get errors if macros.vm is not found.

Can I make it so that velocimacro.library loaded files are optional, such that if macros.vm
isn’t there all works fine?   It’s giving me an error currently.

Also, when given that comma-separated list, are they loaded in that order such that a macro
defined in macros.vm can override one in _macros.vm?

Thanks for your help!

	Erik