velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Velocity Engine 2.0 test build available
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:50:07 GMT
A new test build of Velocity Engine 2.0 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of
Velocity Engine 2.0 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test
build". We welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback
into account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/release-notes.html

  * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:

  *
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevelocity-1011/

A vote regarding the quality of this test build will be initiated within
the next couple of days.

Regards,

   Claude