velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tools] Possible to check StrutsLinkTool for an existing "forward"
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 01:10:42 GMT
I'd do it by subclassing StrutsLinkTool and adding a custom method
that calls setForward() and returns true or false based on whether
there was an exception thrown.

You could also create a unique tool if you didn't want to subclass
StrutsLinkTool, but subclassing StrutsLinkTool is how I handled custom
struts link tool behavior.  Just redefine "link" to point to your
subclass in the toolbox.xml file.