velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: [tools 2.0] ValueParser.getStrings splits on comma?
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 22:16:15 GMT
Chris, after you raised this issue I commited a fix in the tools trunk, see

It sets the default delimiter to the empty string in the default
tools.xml for the ParameterParser and fixes the code so that it does
work. It's backward compatible since the empty string wasn't functional
before. Sorry I didn't react on the list.

   Claude