velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net.INVALID>
Subject Re: velocity 2 support of anakia
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:20:49 GMT
Hi.

The Anakia subproject, as long as the Texen and DVSL ones, has been
archived and are no longer maintained.

Should you consider to try to upgrade Anakia, which is certainly easily
doable, you can have a look at the Behavior / API Changes section :

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/2.0/upgrading.html#behavior-api-changes

Among those chances, you'll probably have to look at:
  - migration of the logging framework towards slf4j
  - removal of references to ExtendedProperties oject for configuration
handling

and apart from that I think it should run smoothly.

If you go this way, be sure to contribute, we'll be happy to publish an
Anakia maintenance release.

Regards,

   Claude