vxquery-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mention for JSONiq support in VXQuery website
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 06:22:45 GMT
Hi Christina,

I’ve created one more PR [1] that brings the Hyracks dependency up to the
latest released version. I think that it would be nice to include that on
a new release. Could you review the PR?

Also, I only ran the tests that are part of the maven build.
Are there other things that should be tested before releasing?

Hope your internship goes well and that you’ll be able to take a look.

Till

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/180