vxquery-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mention for JSONiq support in VXQuery website
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 20:02:49 GMT
Ran those tests as well.
All of the XQTS tests work fine.

But I do get no results/failures for most of the HDFS and Indexing tests
when running with the xtest script. I think that the same queries are
also
run using VXQueryTest (is that correct?) but those don’t fail.

I currently don’t understand to root cause of the failures (but I also
don't understand the HDFS/indexing part of the code too well ...).
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Till