vxquery-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 19:05:26 GMT
Hi,

I think that the move to Gitbox will be beneficial for VXQuery as we
already accepted GitHub PRs in the past and this path will become easier
now.
Also, I don’t see a reason why we’d need to wait with the migration.
So I think that we should move ASAP.

Are there thoughts/concerns with moving ASAP?
(Please also reply if you don’t have concerns and agree with a quick move).

Thanks,
Till