whimsical-commits mailing list archives: January 2019

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Don't drop last char of id Fri, 04 Jan, 18:14
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Older syntax so works with Eclipse editor Fri, 04 Jan, 18:35
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: JS does not request the list; it is pushed Fri, 04 Jan, 18:40
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Add ToC split tool to help fixing agendas/minutes Sun, 06 Jan, 11:53
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Automate creation of new file if possible Sun, 06 Jan, 12:09
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Identify the original file in messages Sun, 06 Jan, 12:19
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: ToC Comments: - fix wrapping Sun, 06 Jan, 13:00
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Simplify as source files are in SVN Mon, 07 Jan, 11:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Handle non-multipart mails Tue, 08 Jan, 16:37
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Need to get charset from container Tue, 08 Jan, 18:30
s...@apache.org [whimsy-whimsical-site] branch asf-site updated: Welcome to your new home Wed, 09 Jan, 08:45
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Allow for badly wrapped Comments Wed, 09 Jan, 15:15
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui created (now 918930f) Wed, 09 Jan, 15:23
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/01: www/moderation/ Wed, 09 Jan, 15:23
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: . Wed, 09 Jan, 20:26
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (918930f -> 5b0cc09) Wed, 09 Jan, 21:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/04: Some thoughts on auth Wed, 09 Jan, 21:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 02/04: Implement --public option Wed, 09 Jan, 21:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 03/04: Use public marker Wed, 09 Jan, 21:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 04/04: Merge branch 'master' into mod-gui Wed, 09 Jan, 21:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (5b0cc09 -> 3c1458c) Wed, 09 Jan, 23:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/04: TODO Wed, 09 Jan, 23:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 02/04: Karma for mailbox Wed, 09 Jan, 23:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 03/04: Add karma check Wed, 09 Jan, 23:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 04/04: Drop text code Wed, 09 Jan, 23:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Detect chair lines with missing separator Thu, 10 Jan, 15:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Wrong variable name! Thu, 10 Jan, 16:47
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (3c1458c -> e62045d) Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/12: www/moderation/ Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 02/12: Some thoughts on auth Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 03/12: Implement --public option Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 04/12: Use public marker Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 05/12: TODO Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 06/12: Karma for mailbox Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 07/12: Add karma check Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 08/12: Drop text code Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 09/12: Possible template for subscription mod Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 10/12: More Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 11/12: Init Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 12/12: Merge branch 'mod-gui' of https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/whimsy into mod-gui Thu, 10 Jan, 17:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Ensure data has been loaded Thu, 10 Jan, 18:50
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Ensure the data exists if list has not been displayed Thu, 10 Jan, 19:18
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Add new code to display non-PMC committees Thu, 10 Jan, 21:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Drop debug Thu, 10 Jan, 21:26
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Wire in the non-PMC code Thu, 10 Jan, 21:29
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Tweaks Thu, 10 Jan, 21:41
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Tweak Thu, 10 Jan, 21:43
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Not relevant Thu, 10 Jan, 21:58
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Typo Thu, 10 Jan, 22:06
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Disable LDAP checks for now Thu, 10 Jan, 22:33
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Allow ASF lists to be matched Fri, 11 Jan, 01:49
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Unnecessary check Fri, 11 Jan, 11:16
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Docco and error message fix Fri, 11 Jan, 22:04
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Remove unused Fri, 11 Jan, 22:46
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Add chair to roster if empty Fri, 11 Jan, 23:23
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: mail_list needs to be massaged before use Sun, 13 Jan, 15:38
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (e62045d -> dbf0772) Sun, 13 Jan, 23:54
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/01: Merge branch 'master' into mod-gui Sun, 13 Jan, 23:54
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Show hashes of ToCs if > 1 Wed, 16 Jan, 22:18
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Only show PMCs now that non-PMC code is established Thu, 17 Jan, 09:21
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Typo - wrong variable Thu, 17 Jan, 09:52
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Already have id=crosscheck Thu, 17 Jan, 09:56
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Rename file to agree better with class name Thu, 17 Jan, 10:04
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Rename file to agree better with class name Thu, 17 Jan, 10:06
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (dbf0772 -> 4659f20) Thu, 17 Jan, 14:37
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/01: Merge branch 'master' into mod-gui Thu, 17 Jan, 14:37
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: WHIMSY-235 allow trailing / to be omitted Fri, 18 Jan, 11:42
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated (4659f20 -> 941c677) Fri, 18 Jan, 13:45
s...@apache.org [whimsy] 01/01: Merge branch 'master' into mod-gui Fri, 18 Jan, 13:45
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Add preferences and filter messages accordingly Fri, 18 Jan, 23:13
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Easier to see what a message looks like Sat, 19 Jan, 11:32
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Merge two message body retrieval URLs Sun, 20 Jan, 09:50
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Show Reply-To (array) Sun, 20 Jan, 09:55
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Copied from ponymail Sun, 20 Jan, 10:57
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Docco Sun, 20 Jan, 10:58
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Add indication of private messages Sun, 20 Jan, 10:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Restore class dropped for debugging Sun, 20 Jan, 11:01
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch mod-gui updated: Explain archivers Mon, 21 Jan, 09:32
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Explain archivers Mon, 21 Jan, 10:41
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Don't return file from call Mon, 21 Jan, 10:44
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Utility to convert to shortform list id Mon, 21 Jan, 22:40
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Add listing of archivers, with classification Mon, 21 Jan, 22:41
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Archiver listing checks Mon, 21 Jan, 22:41
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Make final cross-check stand out better Mon, 21 Jan, 22:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Allow for non-UTF-8 chars in JIRA response Tue, 29 Jan, 16:22
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Add alpha jump links as page is quite long Tue, 29 Jan, 22:33
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Use method rather than referencing constant Wed, 30 Jan, 11:40
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Use method rather than referencing constant Wed, 30 Jan, 11:59
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Docco Wed, 30 Jan, 15:11
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Emulate original ldap_committee output from projects and CI Wed, 30 Jan, 19:44
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Emulate original ldap_group output from projects, groups and CI Wed, 30 Jan, 22:55
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: No need for guineapig checks anymore here Thu, 31 Jan, 09:39
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Bye bye little pig Thu, 31 Jan, 09:46
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Overlooked this one Thu, 31 Jan, 09:48
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Test no longer needed Thu, 31 Jan, 09:50
s...@apache.org [whimsy] branch master updated: Projects are all guineapigs now Thu, 31 Jan, 10:01
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201931
Jun 201957
May 2019158
Apr 201971
Mar 2019131
Feb 201976
Jan 201996
Dec 201824
Nov 20187
Oct 201840
Sep 201823
Aug 201813
Jul 2018102
Jun 201890
May 2018153
Apr 2018107
Mar 201861
Feb 201849
Jan 201892
Dec 201777
Nov 2017129
Oct 2017134
Sep 2017162
Aug 201787
Jul 2017151
Jun 2017300
May 2017219
Apr 2017173
Mar 201720
Feb 201713
Jan 201729
Dec 201611
Nov 20169
Oct 201646
Sep 2016120
Aug 2016167
Jul 201636
Jun 201660
May 201656
Apr 201698
Mar 2016219
Feb 2016205
Jan 2016263
Dec 2015214