whirr-user mailing list archives

From Kiss Tibor <kiss.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CassandraServiceTest integration test does not complete
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:24:26 GMT
I tried to insert --run-url-base into the argLine...
mvn verify -Pintegration -DargLine='--run-url-base=
http://whirr.s3.amazonaws.com/0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/-Dwhirr.test.provider=ec2
-.......'

I got
[INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/home/tibor/w/omixon/whirr/build-tools/target/surefire-reports
Unrecognized option: --run-url-base=
http://whirr.s3.amazonaws.com/0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

Looks like that --run-url-base it can be set only if I use the whirr jar
only, but not for the integration test.

Anyway, I'm still confused how it defaulted to CDH3b3's run-url-base.... how
I understand, it shouldn't depend on config files which I never give them in
--config attribute.

Still cannot run the integration test.