whirr-user mailing list archives

From Kiss Tibor <kiss.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CassandraServiceTest integration test does not complete
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:54:57 GMT
Hi Tom,

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Tom White <tom.e.white@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Kiss Tibor <kiss.tibor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > runurl
> > http://whirr.s3.amazonaws.com/0.1.0%2B23/apache/cassandra/post-configure-c
> > ec2 10.122.54.66
> >
> > So this is the problem! It is a different url.
>
> Yes, it looks like you are using the CDH3b3 configuration. Have you
> inadvertently overridden run-url-base?
>
> Tom

Before checking out the svn trunk of apache whirr, I was playing with
CDH3b3.

I was never expecting to read my cluster specification from
~/hadoop.properties. I thought the svn trunk of apache distribution does not
sees anything from my CDH3b3 conf, because I did not specified by --config
parameter.
I'm a bit confused, where should I check this run-url-base because simply I
couldn't find a place for it.

Thanks in advance..
Tibor