Hi Tom,

I tried with a fresh checkout from trunk.
I compiled a 0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT version of the modules by mvn install

Unfortunately I see on the instances a
/tmp/computeserv/computeserv.sh
#!/bin/bash
set +u
shopt -s xpg_echo
shopt -s expand_aliases
PROMPT_COMMAND='echo -ne "\033]0;computeserv\007"'
export PATH=/usr/ucb/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
export INSTANCE_NAME='computeserv'
export INSTANCE_NAME='computeserv'
export INSTANCE_HOME='/tmp/computeserv'
export LOG_DIR='/tmp/computeserv'
cd $INSTANCE_HOME.,
#!/bin/bash
set +u
shopt -s xpg_echo
shopt -s expand_aliases
unset PATH JAVA_HOME LD_LIBRARY_PATH
function abort {
   echo "aborting: $@" 1>&2
   exit 1
}
export PATH=/usr/ucb/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
wget -qO/usr/bin/runurl run.alestic.com/runurl
chmod 755 /usr/bin/runurl
runurl http://whirr.s3.amazonaws.com/0.1.0%2B23/apache/cassandra/post-configure -c ec2 10.122.54.66
exit 0

exit 0

which runs
runurl http://whirr.s3.amazonaws.com/0.1.0%2B23/apache/cassandra/post-configure -c ec2 10.122.54.66

So this is the problem! It is a different url.

Maybe I clean it up the local maven repo and rerun the test, because I had to use the offline mode for this latest run....

Cheers,
Tibor