whirr-user mailing list archives

From John Conwell <j...@iamjohn.me>
Subject Re: Configuring coms between hadoop and cassandra clusters started with Whirr
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 22:13:43 GMT
I was really hoping to standardize on Whirr for creating and destroying my
clusters.  But Whirr creates its own security groups (so different clusters
cant talk to each other), and I cant figure out how to pass in a security
group as an argument.

Maybe there a way to use the EC2 java api to create a common security group
and add it to the two clusters after they are running.  Would that work?

--

Thanks,
John C