whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EC2 Experience
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 02:18:10 GMT
I'm not sure if I understand. So you are starting a HBase cluster with
Whirr and after 5-15 minutes the region servers stop?

As far as I know we haven't done any testing with clusters running
more that a few minutes.

Is there anything relevant in the HBase / Hadoop / ZooKeeper log files?

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro