whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about configuration phase.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:59:41 GMT
There is a critical bug in jclouds 1.1.0 - it fails to correctly parse
the group name - and this is way you are seeing this behavior.

We've just committed a fix to the latest trunk (~10 hours ago).

Also check that all machines are stopped as expected - the bug was
also affecting destroy-cluster.

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro