whirr-user mailing list archives

From Fuad Efendi <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject Re: Whirr Hadoop cluster on EC2 with EBS
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:00:35 GMT
I am very sorry for mistake:

- You can explicitly set AMI name in configuration properties file (and
provided with Whirr 0.6.0 sample uses UBUNTU/Lucid backed by EBS)
- I didn't set it, and Whirr used the same AMI (it's probably hardcoded
default? I think Whirr lists all Linux AMIs, and pics first available in
_this_ datacenter)

Thanks,
Fuad