whirr-user mailing list archives

From John Conwell <j...@iamjohn.me>
Subject Re: Modifying cassandra.yaml has no effect?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:31:57 GMT
we did the same thing, but overrode the configure_cassandra.sh script in the
functions folder, and did sed commands to to update all the output folders
to point to /mnt as their root.  This way you dont have to log on to each
cassandra machine in the ring, stop it, reconfig it, and restart it.  easy
peazy!

--

Thanks,
John C