whirr-user mailing list archives

From John Conwell <j...@iamjohn.me>
Subject Re: Modifying cassandra.yaml has no effect?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:01:17 GMT
every whirr service has a 'intsall_<service_name>.sh' and
'configure_<service_name>.sh', which has all the bash commands for setting
up the servers that whirr starts.

You can override these scripts and add your own custom functionality.  To do
this, create a directory called "functions" in the whirr folder.  Then copy
the file
"whirr-0.6.0-incubating/services/cassandra/src/main/resources/functions/configure_cassandra.sh"
into the "functions" folder, and modify the file to update the yaml file the
way you want.

Hope that helps...
John

--