whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test.jar absent
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:51:51 GMT
Here are some quick ideas. I will investigate more later if you still have
problems.

1. make sure you are referencing the right config files for Hive from HBase
2. we are not using the HBase embedded ZooKeeper server - we are running a
standalone
instance by default (you should see a zookeeper role in your
whirr.instance-templates)
3. to be able to browse the filesystem you need to start the SOCKS proxy
and setup
Firefox to use that when connecting to AWS hosts.

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro